Customer Question #1 How many items can a kid pick at one time?
1. Only One Used, New, or Kspire Bag each month.
2. Each kid can pick 2 new items a year.
3. Each kid can pick 8 used items a year.
4. Each kid can pick 2 Kspire Bags a year.
5.Total items picked each year is only 12.
Customer Question #2 How many items can you upload?
1. You can upload as many New, Used items as you wish.
2. Not all items will be approved.
3. When approved you will be contacted with approval.
Customer Question #3 Will Kspire ever charge the Families?
1. Never will we charge a family.
2. We only charge a membership fee to the businesses that are on our platform.
3. So if you can use the discount cards to help the businesses that would be wonderful, but not mandatory.
CuStomer question #4 How can we donate Items in bulk!
1. On the website. Fill out the form and email us.
CUSTOMER QUESTION #5 HOW MANY PROMO KSPIRE POINT CARDs CAN you USE AT ONE TIME?
1. You can only use one card at a time. (not valid with any other offers).
2. You can only trade in Kspire points to redeem promo cards.
3. Some cards will have a larger discount than others depending on the business.
4. The cards do not have a cash value.
5. You can give this Kpsire Promo card to a friend or family member as a gift.
6. All promo cards are digital and are only good with the code that was send with the card.
CUSTOMER QUESTION #6 I have a couple of new plush animals still in plastic bags that I won online. Would it be possible for me to donate them?
1. We are not accepting donations of any type of stuff animals or plush toys. New or Used.
CUSTOMER QUESTION #7 Why does your website start at .org & go to .com?
1. This happens when your on the Kids give to Kids website and click Free Toys. Kids give to Kids is our Nonprofit and Kspire is the fullfilment company. Two different identites that work together to create our program.
RULES OF KSPIRE!
1. All familes must fill out how many kids living at their house no matter if only one kid.
2. You must have a valid email that you check.
3. You must have a cell phone that accepts pictures via text.
4. You must take a picture EVERY time of the item you have picked up or dropped off.
5. You must pick up chosen items with in 3 days or sooner.
6. Must drop off item with in 3 days of knowing it was picked.
7. Multiple items will be picked up at different locations.
8. You can only order one item at a time per order per kid.
HOW TO GET YOU KSPIRE ACCOUNT DELETED!
1. If you do not open our emails your Kspire account could be deleted.
2. If you do not pick up your item with in 3 days your Kspire account could be deleted.
3. If you do not take the pictures of every item you pick up or drop off your Kspire account could be deleted.
4. If you have multiple accounts all accounts WILL be deleted.
5. If you have not filled out how many kids living at your house your Kspire account could be deleted.
6. If you do not follow the rule on how many toys you pick each year your Kspire account could be deleted.
7. If you do not take the item that was approved and picked on Kspire to there drop off location when notified your Kpsire account WILL be deleted.